Your privacy is important to FattyLiverRemedies.com and we take our responsibility seriously to protect the data that you provide us in the normal course of interacting with our site. Other than the information requested in our online forms, no other information is collected from visitors to our web site.
FattyLiverRemedies.com collects personal information which may include such as your name, email address, IP address,URL, browser type, domain name(s), access dates & times, operating system, country of origin, language type, page views and user sessions to help diagnose problems and/or deliver our services to you. FattyLiverRemedies.com servers may record information automatically any time you interact with our site or use any of our products and services.
- If you are FattyLiverRemedies.com Author member, your use of our service constitutes a relationship wherein we provide a promotion service for your article(s). In exchange, FattyLiverRemedies.com reserves the right to use the contact information collected during member registration to deliver notices and inform you regarding changes or updates to our service, to provide a free newsletter or to send announcements and carefully screened offers and information on behalf of our partners or advertisers.We may use the personal information you provided to provide the services you requested and for our own research and analysis to operate and improve on the services and products that we deliver, as well as develop new services and products.
- We may share the aggregated non-personal information with 3rd parties outside of FattyLiverRemedies.com.
- We may share information with 3rd parties in limited circumstances when complying with legal process, preventing suspected fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- We may use your postal and electronic address to send you items and/or information relevant to your use of our services.
- We may conduct member and/or user survey’s in order to improve our services.
When you send email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your requests and improve the quality of our services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
FattyLiverRemedies.com maintains your email address and other information in a secure database andis held in strict confidence and will not be sold or rented to 3rd parties, but will be used for the purposes of providing services described on this website.
FattyLiverRemedies.com, however, reserves the right to contact members via email as deemed necessary. Such mails will always include detailed unsubscribe information, providing members the option of removing themselves from future mails at any time.
FattyLiverRemedies.com does not provide or guarantee author anonymity. Authors who wish to remain anonymous should either NOT complete the Author Profile in their member accounts OR complete it using a Pen Name.
Although discovering an Author’s real identity is difficult if a Pen Name is used in submitting articles, there are several ways for that information to be found if the Author Profile is completed with your real name and identity details.
Advertising Specific Terms and Conditions
We use a combination of internal and 3rd party advertising companies to serve ads on our website and in our emails, based on personal information. To track the effectiveness of the ads and provide a better user experience, these companies use information about your web visits to our website to serve relevant ads. Information collected and used may include IP address, geographical location, their cookie and historical data previously collected. We will not provide any personal information to our advertisers when you interact with or view a targeted ad, however, by viewing or interacting with an ad, you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will assume you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ads.
Security Management and Data Security:
Your information is stored in a protected directory which is restricted to FattyLiverRemedies.com staff.The FattyLiverRemedies.com web site has reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, including management procedures and specialized training for those who work directly with our databases. We take measures to protect against the unauthorized access of personal data, including physical security of the stored data. We restrict access to personal data to FattyLiverRemedies.com employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, innovate, and deliver our services.
You can decline to submit your personal information for any of our services, in which case FattyLiverRemedies.com may not be able to provide services to you.
Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on our web site or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Contacting this Web Site:
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact:
FattyLiverRemedies.com, Privacy Matters
Omni Ventures, LLC.
1501 Hall Johnson Rd, # 802
Colleyville, TX 76034-0802