People with fatty liver are now a common problem across the nation. It’s more vigorous in Western Nations and USA. Today’s fatty liver problem may lead to tomorrow’s more complicated issues if not taken care of in time. Diagnosed with NAFLD is a clear indication that you should start thinking about your life style seriously. It’s a sign that says “Stop and Change”, otherwise the future will be dark.
The complicated form of fatty liver is fibrosis and cirrhosis. If you don’t want to see this end-diseases affect your body start changing your eating habit right now. Don’t afraid- liver fattiness is not a disease as such, it’s an indication that more complicacy is awaiting in near future. You must read the “sign” to avoid future complicacies.
Take a look at some delicious recipes. This will be tasty yet healthy – just perfect for your NAFLD. Cook for yourself or your near and dear ones who have this disease. Even, you can advice everybody to learn these splendid recipes to avoid fatty livers in future.
The Best Fatty Liver Diet Recipes From The World
This is a perfect food with same deliciousness of “fast food” yet free from unhealthy ingredients those make our body fatty.
½ Cup Brown Sugar, ½ Cup Ketchup, 1/4th cup honey, 1/4th cup molasses, 1/4th Tablespoon salt, 1/4th Tablespoon pepper, and 1/4th cup of Worcestershire Sauce.
1) 5 eggs remove four yellow parts from them and stir them well in a small bowl.
2) 1/3rd cup quick cooking oats.
3) 1/3rd table spoon each of onion salt, garlic salt and common salt.
4) Sliced Carrots, beets, lettuces, and any other vegetables you like- all sliced or chopped.
5) ½ Cup barbecue sauce.
6) 6 hamburger buns split.
1. Mix all the basic ingredients in a sauce pan and allow them to boil for 5 minutes. Remove them from heat and set aside to cool down for some time.
2. In a bowl add egg, oat, all the salts, vegetables and barbecue sauce.
3. Stir them well for two minutes. Then pour the mixture in a sauce pan and allow it to heat. After three minutes, pour the previous mixture and allow the whole mix to boil. Slowly, the mixture will be hardened. Stop heating and allow it to cool. Cut the hard but soft mixture into six pieces. The size of each piece shouldn’t be more than the size of buns.
4. Put each pieces one by one inside the split buns. Grill the buns in 160® for three minutes.
Your delicious plate is ready. Eat them, serve them and enjoy them. Don’t worry! They are harmless with very little fat and sugar.
This is also a very useful recipe to make your or your near and dear one’s liver “lively”.
1 ½ cup white flour, ½ cup sugar, 1 teaspoon baking powder, ½ teaspoon baking soda, 2 egg whites, ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder, 1 cup banana mashed and ¼th cup of Apple sauce.
1. Take a 8×4 loaf pan. Grease it well.
2. In a bowl mix all the above mentioned ingredients very well. Pour the mixture in the loaf pan.
3. Put the temperature of your microwave at 350® F. Bake the mixture for 45 minutes. Your delicious banana bread is ready to eat.
This recipe contains very low quantity of fat, sugar and starch. You can eat it with other foods or alone any time any day.